EP09: Tuur Demeester - Bitcoin Price Predictions and Building Private Schools
While Tuur has quite the reputation for being a bitcoin economist, most don't know about his previous experience building private schools for children.
- 3:18 Tuur tells us about founding the Sudberry School in Holland, does it promote entrepreneurship?
- What percentage of graduates become entrepreneurs? ~48% start their own business
- 11:22 The importance of choosing your peers and surrounding yourself with ambitious people
- 12:00 Relationship hygiene, and having honest conversations with people in your life
- 14:xx Role models, questioning who your role models are, and the changing of role models over time
- 16:14 – How should you think about investing in the bitcoin space? Tuur has three words for you. “Buy and Hold”. Is he joking, or serious?
- 16:58 – Sidechains http://gendal.me/2014/10/26/a-simple-explanation-of-bitcoin-sidechains/
- 17:15 — "With Bitcoin, I can give the bitcoin exchange Mexican pesos, and two hours later, I can cash it out in China for Chinese yuan. This is happening today.”
- 17:40 CAPE Ratio Cyclicly adjusted Price Earnings Ratio of stocks around the world is 20. Healthy average 15. Does this imply stocks are overvalued?
- 18:15 “Somewhere in the next two years, there is going to be a panic, and bitcoin is going to benefit from that.”
Adament Research http://adamantresearch.com/
17 page free research guide to bitcoin:
PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW ON YOUR FAVORITE PLATFORM!
- Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/c/LibertyEntrepreneurs
- iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/liberty-entrepreneurs/id1057809945
- Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/liberty-entrepreneurs
- Stitcher Radio: http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/liberty-entrepreneurs-podcast
- TuneIn Radio: http://tunein.com/radio/Liberty-Entrepreneurs-Podcast-p805213/
- Google Play: https://play.google.com/music/listen#/ps/Iqp3bpqbhske6s6476yfy2yyylu
- Player.fm: https://player.fm/series/liberty-entrepreneurs