EP75: VC vs. ICO Funding - The Pros and Cons w/ Vaultoro.com CEO Joshua Scigala
This was the “Year of Bitcoin” but also the year which the term “ICO” became well-known and grabbed the headlines of the legacy media across the world. Seemingly out of nowhere, crypto teams could raise MILLIONS by issuing their own tokens and fund their development for years. The amount of money raised in 2017 by ICOs, so far, is ~$4,000,000,000 ($4 Billion).
With this new ICO opportunity, a decision has to be made when planning your raise. Use the more traditional VC model or use the new blockchain-based ICO method.
My guest, Joshua Vaultoro CEO of www.Vaultoro.com a global gold and Bitcoin marketplace, and I discuss some of the pros and cons of both VC and ICO funding and why the Vaultoro.com decided on the more traditional route.
Guest: Joshua Scigala
Previous interview with Joshua Scigala: Episode 35
PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW ON YOUR FAVORITE PLATFORM!
- Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/c/LibertyEntrepreneurs
- iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/liberty-entrepreneurs/id1057809945
- Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/liberty-entrepreneurs
- Stitcher Radio: http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/liberty-entrepreneurs-podcast
- TuneIn Radio: http://tunein.com/radio/Liberty-Entrepreneurs-Podcast-p805213/
- Google Play: https://play.google.com/music/listen#/ps/Iqp3bpqbhske6s6476yfy2yyylu
- Player.fm: https://player.fm/series/liberty-entrepreneurs