EP26: Tone Vays - Global Money for a Global Economy
Tone Vays is the Head of Research at BraveNewCoin, a data & research company focused on the Blockchain & Digital Equities industry. He is also a 10-year Wall Street veteran and is a big believer in sound economics and an advocate for personal liberty, freedom and privacy.
Tone and I chat about how BraveNewCoin is attempting to be the “Bloomberg” of Bitcoin, how an efficient market will help bitcoin’s adoption and the importance of hiring virtual staff in various jurisdictions around the globe.
Don’t miss the part towards the end where Tone explains his views on how entrepreneurs no longer need a physical office and all the associated expenses. The “digital world” is allowing us to program and automate everything and the best opportunity for young entrepreneurs is to first become a software developer. Why? You’ll have to listen to find out!
PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW ON YOUR FAVORITE PLATFORM!
- Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/c/LibertyEntrepreneurs
- iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/liberty-entrepreneurs/id1057809945
- Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/liberty-entrepreneurs
- Stitcher Radio: http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/liberty-entrepreneurs-podcast
- TuneIn Radio: http://tunein.com/radio/Liberty-Entrepreneurs-Podcast-p805213/
- Google Play: https://play.google.com/music/listen#/ps/Iqp3bpqbhske6s6476yfy2yyylu
- Player.fm: https://player.fm/series/liberty-entrepreneurs