EP14: Ira Miller - How to build a Decentralized Company
Today's Guest is Ira Miller, co-founder of Deginner, Coinapult and BitMunchies
- 1:49 – Ira gets into bitcoin before there was any good ways to buy bitcoin from... how does he acquire it?
- 3:47 – BitMunchies is born
- 5:19 – Ira co-founds Deginner, his current project http://deginner.com/
- 6:34 – Open Source business model – how does a company monetize building free tools?
- 8:47 http://rdov.co/
- 14:33 – Ira helps start a local chapter of the Founder Institute
- 15:10 – What are Latin American entrepreneurs building
PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW ON YOUR FAVORITE PLATFORM!
- Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/c/LibertyEntrepreneurs
- iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/liberty-entrepreneurs/id1057809945
- Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/liberty-entrepreneurs
- Stitcher Radio: http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/liberty-entrepreneurs-podcast
- TuneIn Radio: http://tunein.com/radio/Liberty-Entrepreneurs-Podcast-p805213/
- Google Play: https://play.google.com/music/listen#/ps/Iqp3bpqbhske6s6476yfy2yyylu
- Player.fm: https://player.fm/series/liberty-entrepreneurs
blockchain, cryptocurrency, digital nomadAshe Orobitcoin, entrepreneurs, foss, freedom, laBITconf, latin america, liberty entrepreneurs, open source